Powered by Blogger.

Substitute Planner

>> Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My planner is like my lifeline. I use it to store my to do's, things accomplished and random notes. I usually leave it in the office because I don't think of anything work-related at home and my teeny weeny make-up kit (GASP. I KNOW. I have make-up!) took up the space of my planner.

So when I got the chicken pox and I had to work from home, I felt incomplete without my planner by my side. I was worried that I wouldn't be able to keep track of my tasks and note down my goals for the coming days.

Then I had a brilliant idea. I scattered my colored markers on my desk, got my doodling pen and opened my Moleskine. I've done DIY planners, why not doodle my planner?



I doodled my two and a half weeks stay. It included my relaxing weekends and the 12th Doctor reveal. I did not have my Post-its with me, so I also doodled the extra reminders.

This pseudo-planner turned out to be more colorful than my actual planner. I rarely doodle on my planner and I definitely do not use colored markers. I use a pencil on my planner, because I want to have the freedom to erase any mistakes. I'm a bit OC with my planner, I don't like crossed out words. I also think it's a waste of space.

It was fun doodling a planner, even if it was only for a few weeks. I can do this again... if I leave my planner again. haha

1 comments:

Luke Forsyth 2:35 AM  

For me having a planning notebook is very important especially for a busy person like me.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP