Powered by Blogger.

Face

>> Saturday, July 27, 2013

Everyone is doing selfies. I don't like doing selfies because 1) no one really wants to see a million shots of my face online and 2) that's basically it.

I'll make an exception today. If selfies are usually done in photos, why not change it up a bit and do a selfie doodle?



Actually, I only did it as a contribution to the challenge on Doodlers Anonymous. However, when I was about to submit my doodle, I realized that the deadline for the challenge was last June 26. LOL fail.

So there goes my face. I'll probably check out the past challenges so I have ideas on what to doodle. More doodles = more entries to post! Let's get back to blogggiiiiing.

P.S. Oh look, I have lots of blog entries this month.

P.P.S. Still don't like taking selfies after this challenge. Therefore, I leave you with a photo of my face with another in-thing: flower crowns.


Hashtag awkward selfie. Ever heard of smiling, self?

1 comments:

Aaron Grey 9:30 AM  

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider an intro to my website on your next post, I’ll return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

Insurance blog

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP