Powered by Blogger.

Getting to Know

>> Sunday, February 17, 2013

I haven't posted anything for the month of February. I've taken photos and doodle-journaled on my Moleskine but I haven't gotten the time to sort through the photos or scan my notebook. I'll get to that as soon as this month starts to mellow down and gives me time to rest. My past two weekends were spent at work because of a big event and a meeting for our franchisees.

But I won't let this month go without posting anything, so I nicked off a questionnaire from Ariaxami.

1. What is your favorite color?
White when it comes to clothes, red when it comes to objects and blue for everything else.

2. Share one or more of your talents.
I used to play the piano. It's a bummer that I stopped when I was in high school.

3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go?
Watch a movie or do something fun like go to a museum? lol, yeah that's fun for me.

4. What is your favorite meal?
Filipino foooood. Nothing beats Filipino food. All the sauce in the world.

5. Do you prefer to text or talk?
Talk always. :) Texting will also do if you can't meet up. But you should ALWAYS find the time to go face to face and have a genuine conversation. Nothing beats that.

6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know.
Um. Iiiiii... I like looking at the sky. LOL SO RANDOM. I don't knoooow.

7. Do you color your hair?
No. I want to though, but it's not yet the right time to do it.

8. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
Glasses. I wear contacts during special events or when I travel and have the need to wear my funky pink shades.

9. What is your favorite breakfast food?
RICE. I'm such an Asian. haha I can survive with bread, but rice really starts my day right.

10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic?
More like with my cousins. They can be sarcastic too.

11. Do you prefer salty or sweet?
Just right? I don't like it when it's too salty or too sweet.

12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
CURLS. Eyes. Teeth. Smile. (yeah, the teeth are different from the smile.)

13. What is the last movie you watched?
The Impossible.

14. Are you religious?
Nope. Religion just creates a big gap between God and man. So I'd rather leave religion and focus more on my direct relationship with God.

15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between?
Neat freak. I like things in order.

16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday.
Write that dream stage play.

17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe?
Both. I like to play it safe but my foot is somewhere danging on the danger side.

18. Have you ever worn braces?
Nope. I loyk my teeth, especially my two front teef. Mum calls it my Bugs Bunny teef.

19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club?
Theater. I don't like clubs.

20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be?
Buy my parents a better house (even if we have our own house), find my next dream job, become a better writer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP