Powered by Blogger.

Decorating the Study Table (teaser)

>> Sunday, September 02, 2012

I'm 90% done with redecorating my study table. I'm still thinking of other prints or any other stuff that I can include on the wall.

I'll talk more of this weekend project after I finish my Hong Kong entries. For now, I'll leave you with a teaser of what I have accomplished for the day.



Phew, redecorating just a simple wall is hard work. What more if one needs to redecorate a whole house?

P.S. Happy first day of September! This means a lot of things:
1) Doctor Who is back!
2) See you all on Platform 9 and 3/4!
3) It's the -ber months. Here in the Philippines, once the -ber months start, everyone will be doing a countdown to Christmas. Some malls would even start playing Christmas songs. Yes, Christmas comes early for us. :P

P.P.S. I realized that I'm writing this at 12:38 in the morning, which means it's already September 2. Fail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP