Powered by Blogger.

100 Wishes (part 1)

>> Monday, May 21, 2012

"Here's a blog challenge. Make a list of 100 Wishes like I did."

It's been a while since I was challenged to do something like this. Way back when LJ was hip and cool, and my blockmates *ehem ehem* were all there, we'd tag each other on LJ quizzes and challenges similar to this. Now, they've gone on a diaspora. It's just me and Jace who are left lurking on LJ. But we also have other blogs besides LJ which are probably more public and thematic. Jace has wordpress for his book/movie/tv reviews. My blogspot is for doodles and photos. Mitch is still on Blogspot. The rest have gone to Facebook for their micro-blogging needs.

Chino has moved to wordpress to share his thoughts... and to challenge me to a 100-wish list.

CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

This will probably take me the whole day to come up with 100 wishes. (LOL, I didn't, so I'm doing it in parts.) I could list things I could think of at the top of my head, but I want this to be really meaningful. So I'll think hard and sift through those I really really want.

It could also serve as my bucket list. Well, for some of the items anyway. I wish...


(Click on the photo for a bigger view.)


1. To have a silly photo with Josh Groban.
2. That I will finally muster up the courage to go bungee jumping. I experienced a tree drop and it was the most terrifying and exhilarating two-second drop of my life. I could consider it a training ground when I finally decide that I'll be ready for a bungee jump.
3. To go cliff jumping into the ocean.
4. To swim alongside a whale.
5. To stay a week in Batanes during the storm season. Let's see if I'll survive the raging and angry weather.
6. To buy my own house, then the front door will look like the door to the TARDIS.
7. To relearn how to ride a bike.
8. To learn how to tumbleturn, dive and do the butterfly stroke. Oh, and tread water properly.
9. To score VIP tickets to a grand slam finals. And while you're at it, watch Federer play and WIN that grand slam.
10. Oh, Can I also have a photo with Federer too?

11. That I will learn how to draw hands properly. When I draw hands, they always end up looking like clovers. *pouts*
12. To swim in an Olympic pool. No, I don't want to compete because I'm a slooooow swimmer. I just want to experience the water where the medalists have swam in. It's gonna be an Olympic baptism. mwohoho.
13. To work for National Geographic as a photojournalist.
14. To shave my head. I've cut my hair really short, grow it long, have it straightened and curled. And since we're talking about hair treatment...
15. To have my hair colored bright red.
16. To be a Jedi.
17. To be an elf. Not the Santa kind of elf. I want to be one of the Elves in Lord of the Rings. I don't care much about the immortality. I just want the pointy ears and their badassery at moving like a gazelle.
18. That I could speak Mandarin, French and Italian.
19. To set up a school. It'll be open to anyone. If people can afford it, then they pay the tuition fee. But if they can't, they can get in for free.
20. To own my own rice field.

Will continue the next batch hopefully tomorrow. I want this challenge to be done by the end of the week. :P

[Numbers 21-40]

(Also seen on Tumblr.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP