Powered by Blogger.

Darren from NYC (plus bonus PhilPost rant)

>> Monday, March 26, 2012

I was supposed to document the actual pick-up, but in my excitement (and the horrible hot weather last Friday), I completely forgot to take a video. Plus, I was pissed with the Philippine Postal Service. lol. I will never understand why I have to pay a fee for a gift.

Anyway... M SENT ME A POSTER (window card?) OF DARREN'S PRETTY FACE FROM HOW TO SUCCEED IN BUSINESS WITHOUT REALLY TRYING (such a long title for a musical haha). I'd like to thank M for being such a crazy friend. Am glad that it made its way safely in my home. Darrreeeeennnnn...

Forgive the mumbling. I was trying to keep a low voice because my parents kept coming in the room. hahaha tell me if you don't understand what I'm saying. Well, the gist of the vlog is in this format: Flail - Rant - Flail.


In the mail from yumi pitargue on Vimeo.



Am still thinking about where to place it. It's safely stored on the bookshelf with the rest of my posters until I claim a wall in the room for hanging.

2 comments:

ariaxami 11:47 AM  

hahaha ... so I might be giggling a bit ridiculously over here. hahaha...

*clears throat* anyways.

I'm glad you like the poster. It's the official "window card" from the Broadway show. They're usually framed by people and displayed, yadda yadda yadda. You can buy these window cards for all of the shows online. But, it's Darren. And it needed to be shared with you.

Hope you find a place for it. Sorry about the post office shiddadledoo.

:)

yumi 3:30 PM  

Did you say framed?? OHOHOHO. Idea right there.

I'm beyond glad that I didn't need to pay that unbelievable tax (also because I didn't that much money with me at that time. haha)

Thank you again! Y'rule like Darren ruled Broadway.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP