Powered by Blogger.

Christmas cheer in a cup of coffee

>> Monday, November 21, 2011

I went to work last Saturday. We held a workshop for parents and teachers on Singapore Math. I was in charge of taking videos. While the participants were busy taking notes or answering math word problems, I was busy doodling. Behold, the tree of squiggly lines. I found my new hobby: Doodling on paper cups.


(source)


But since I could not keep my paper cup (who would like a dirty paper cup to keep, anyway?), I redid the tree on my Moleskine.



That night, I had dinner alone at Starbucks while waiting for my parents to pick me up. It wasn't a lonely dinner because I had a book, some good music, my Moleskine and pens to keep me company.



What did you do last Saturday?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP