Powered by Blogger.

not too soon, not too late

>> Thursday, October 06, 2011

Oh look, I discovered Adobe Premier! Apparently, it has been waiting for me all this time, longing for that day that I discover it and use it for video editing. It finally happened yesterday, when I was wandering in the program files folders of my laptop. Why was I even suffering with Windows Movie Maker when I had Adobe Premier all along?

This is my first try with the program. I still have to explore its features and see what it can do. For now, I just put together clips of videos of my Moleskine Wimbledon project, taken with my phone. I squealed with delight when I found out that you can edit videos just like you would edit photos in Photoshop. Here's what I made with 30 minutes of tinkering with a "new" program.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP