Powered by Blogger.

Doodling from Singapore

>> Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hello! I just came from Singapore for a school visit and a workshop on Math. Yes, yah heard right -- Math. Some of you might be familiar with my work as an English writer. So what the hell am I doing in Singapore to observe how students learn math?

I don't have an answer. Even I am baffled. Anyway, I'm not complaining because I have a fondness for the subject and I always enjoy learning something new (even if my brain was challenged with all the math problems during the workshop.)

I do have a lot of photos to share. I also brought along my Moleskine so that I have something to doodle. For now, I'll post a teaser because I have to finish my school work first -- gah, a 15-page paper, 3 lesson plans, 3 teaching sessions and reflection papers -- before I could spend a whole day sifting through my photos and organize them for blogging.

Here's what I have for now. See y'all soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP