Powered by Blogger.

let me out of this dream

>> Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Interrupting everything with a 5-photo spam of the Glam tour.

Here's my review:

KAJSFHAPSEIRUYPQ ADFHPURH!! ADUFHA8ALDJFA? ADFA8EFA??!?!!? A987AV07CVPZCNLZNDPOIWERURYTPAERA... ADJFHAEIURPQIEURAPIFUA1!!!!! AUFHAPDIZCJN ZLCJBVLJD AOFHAPUDHFA DPIHPODHAPEURAPJA;KJA;DJFHAIERPAIRPAH!

Yeah. That explains a lot.


Chikai and I


BENCHES REUNITE AGAIN! Trish, Chikai, me and Tia




There was a glorious pause in the middle of the song. Soaked is now the shiznit.



Best part was when Adam asked us to jump at If I Had You. Kris, Chikai and I were standing on the monoblock chairs when that happened. It was difficult to keep our balance on the chairs. Chikai fell off the chair. hahahaha

Out of 70 photos, I only have 2 decent photos of the performances. I have this hate relationship with a digicam (I'm used to manipulating settings using a DSLR and DSLRs are not allowed in the concert grounds BOOO) so I was taking photos while flailing and singing my head off. I got 68 blurry photos. HHAHAHAHA PHOTO FAIL.

Until now, I can't believe that Sunday happened. It feels like a dream and I'm still high from all the jumping, screaming, dancing, singing and flailing. Tell me a million times that I went to an Adam Lambert concert last October 10, 2010 and I wouldn't believe you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP