Powered by Blogger.

a quickie

>> Monday, February 15, 2010

The Tagalog can wait. I need to bring this blogger back to life.

1. I have been practicing my tv show photography on Starstruck. Thanks to Jace who smuggles me inside the studio and gives me backstage passes to take awesome photos of the Starstruck contenders. Yesterday was my last Sunday to cover Starstruck because I begged off on the Final Judgment. Jace will take care of the Final Judgment.

Final 13
Final 11
Final 6
My 5: the Valentine Episode

2. School is keeping my busy. I'm enjoying my classes even if they're killing me. I just finished two of my major reports, and there will be more to come. The highlights of my classes are:
- meeting Efren Penaflorida
- using our UP degrees to score an exclusive tour of Aguinaldo's Shrine. Best part of the tour was when we were allowed access to the tower, the balcony and the kitchen. Regular tourists aren't allowed to those places. We rock.
- Observation classes in different schools and centers

3. Work work work is keeping me on my toes all the time. So many deadlines to meet that it's forcing me to take a Twitter hiatus. I KNOOOW It's so not me. But I have to take a break so I'll have one less online account to procrastinate with. I'll be back, I promise.

So there. I'll post photos soon. Just check out 7107photos.tumblr.com for my photos. That's updated, especially for the Starstruck fans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP