Powered by Blogger.

don't make me give you a restraining order

>> Saturday, September 19, 2009

If you guys aren't watching Glee, then DUUUUUUUU--- what is wrong with you. :))

Josh Groban was at the third episode of Glee. So imagine my squeefest when Josh announced his appearance and when he finally showed up at the show.

Who... is Josh Groban?

*scoffs*

WHO IS JOSH GROBAN? WHO. IS. JOSH. GROBAN?!?!?!

KILL YOURSELF!



Stop sending me nude photos!


I'm glad the third episode picked up. Mercedes has a powerful voice and I loved her performance of "Bust your windows." She can even dance. Helllooo, I can't dance to save my life.

Will and Emma FTW. Terry, shoo.

Go watch Glee. Tuesdays 10 pm on ETC. Download if you must, every Thursday evening.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP