Powered by Blogger.

last training day

>> Thursday, August 06, 2009

Tonight is my last training day because...

I'm having my Taiji Demo/Recital tomorrow!!!

cloud hands
This is me doing the cloud hands.


power kick
Annnd now, the kick.


Wait until I get my sword. The poses will be hell lotta cooler.

I am seriously having photoshoot withdrawals, that I'm resorting to making a fool of myself by taking self-portraits. Can someone give me a free weekend so I can go out for a photoshoot with my friends? Or just take me nature walking. My shutter finger is twitching already.

I digress.

Do watch our recital tomorrow, 8pm at the Convenarium (Crossroad 77).
Admission is free.


Note to self: charge the camera battery tonight.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP