Powered by Blogger.

I see blues and reds

>> Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Don't be fooled by these fish! They are fierce because they are fighting fish. They cannot be placed in an aquarium with other fish in it because it'll be WAAAAAARRRR. They declare Spartan War on every fish that they meet. That's why they have to be placed in separate aquariums.

My Tita owns around 5 kinds of fighting fish. They're low maintenance and you can place them anywhere because all you need is a small bowl of water.

i see my reflection
Loves this shot so much. While I was feeding the fish, it went towards the surface and it cast a reflection. I quickly took a shot.

shiny blue
SHINY!

1 comments:

Francesca 7:34 PM  

nice pics. i like the 1st shot. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP