Powered by Blogger.

baby just be yourself tonight

>> Thursday, August 27, 2009

Before the Dreadhead released his single (which has 103 playcounts already on my iTunes), his brother, Michael Castro released an EP. If you're an avid fan of American Idol, you would remember Jason's little brother last Season 8.


The brotherly banter is forever amusing.


Unfortunately, he got cut in Hollywood week and didn't even make it to the judges' mansion. :( But that didn't stop him from reaching the American Idol dream. He auditioned again for season 9 and has now the golden ticket to Hollywood. I do hope he goes far into the competition, like top 24 and even top 12. I want the whole Castro family in American Idol history.

Michael kept himself busy and came out with an EP. The songs are catchy and relaxing. I love all six tracks!


1. Be Yourself Tonight
2. Free
3. Home
4. I'd Rather
5. Perfect Stranger
6. In Search of Tomorrow


And because I was in the mood, I typed down the lyrics to two of the songs. Maybe some other day, I'll post the rest of the lyrics if someone doesn't beat me to them. I was in dire need of the lyrics, but since no one has posted them online, I took the liberty of play-pausing the songs just to get the lyrics right.


In Search of Tomorrow

Sing me a song
of that old silent hill
and how the clouds would frame your porcelain skin

Highways along
and I wonder still
If i chase them down and search every town
then would I find you?

Sorrows will fade
Blessings will follow
Don't lose today
In search of tomorrow
For tomorrow brings the end

Shed me a tear
For the dreams of all those years
How we let them fade and hung them to dry

Next to me here
You're immortal in that frame
If i saw you now will you still look the same
Would you recognize me?

Sorrows will fade
Blessings will follow
Don't lose today
In search of tomorrow
For tomorrow brings the end


Be Yourself Tonight

Come on and stand a little closer
Talk a little louder
Tell me what you're thinking
And I'll tell you it's all right
Baby let me see you
Show me what you want to
But you don't have to try
Baby just be yourself tonight

So many people out there trying to talk in your ear
Tell you just who you want to be
You've tried his way and her her way
And their way and the world's way
But none of them seems to please

But nobody out there or anybody in here
Knows you better than you know yourself
So don't stop believing and all the things you're dreaming
Get out there and find yourself

Come on and stand a little closer
Talk a little louder
Tell me what you're thinking
And I'll tell you it's all right
Baby let me see you
Show me what you want to
But you don't have to try
Baby just be yourself tonight

To many people out there who try reach an ideal
That's it's all in a magazine
Just 'cause he said, and she said
or I said and we said
what doesn't cut the scene

Like we're all just pretending
That we know the perfect ending
When we don't even really know ourselves
But when nothing is for certain
that the song you hear is hurting
when you try to be someone else

Come on and stand a little closer
Talk a little louder
Tell me what you're thinking
And I'll tell you it's all right
Baby let me see you
Show me what you want to
But you don't have to try
Baby just be yourself tonight

But I can't see through all the things
you try to hide yourself behind
I wanna touch, I wanna taste
For something real
Don't be afraid to let me in
Just say what you feel
You're all i want

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP