Powered by Blogger.

hold on to that feeling!

>> Thursday, July 02, 2009

WHAADDUUUUPPP BLOGOSPHERE??

I'm hyper. I need to start working. This post will be totally random. This will be incoherent.



Don't give me that whuuut face. Be happy because the AI8 tewer will be onnnnn in a few days! AI is now running my life (with some side fandomness to tennis because it's the Wimbly season. Wimblee-doo-dum is the only grandslam that is always on the Twitter trending topics)

Kradam is love. KRADAM IS FO REAL YO FOOOLS!




Oh oh oh, I'd like to thank the wonderful Liza for tweeting Beverly Cleary. BECAUSE THE BEVERLY CLEARY GREETED ME ON MY BIRTHDAY. I roole. Beverly rooles. Liza rooles big time.



I miss taking photos. I need a free Saturday when I can just shoot and shoot. I'm still looking forward to that Black and White shoot. I want portrait shots in B&W. I have one of our boss. I want moar. Like a real photoshoot doode.


(Yo, unedited and oh-so-raw file. I'm still lazy to put a watermark on it.)

But I have a hectic schedule because yes o yes peeeple, I'm studying. Not college nitwicks, but I'm taking my Masters degree in Reading Education because I can't read for heaven's sakes! Hahaha Kiddin' yo. So far I'm enjoying my classes even if I already see the challenges up ahead. Lezzdothisss yo. Imma kick ass in school-schmoool!

*sings* I WANNA RAAWWWKKK! I'm so addicted to Rock of Ages. It's a new musical about classic rock. The cheesiness of rock and the LSS-abilities of the songs are getting to me. I love it to bits. I wanna see it on Broadway. I wanna rock with them.




DON'T STOP BELIEVING!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP