Powered by Blogger.

locked out

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

This is too cute to be ignored:

Before I came to Connecticut, I got to spend the night (and just for the night, not even day) in Utah. I couldn't sleep, and I mentioned the cats on twitter... But I wrote a letter to a friend and put it in the mailbox that night, or I guess morning lol, so I wouldn't forget to send it before I had to leave to CT. Well funny thing, when I turned the door knob it was locked. You can open it inside but not on the outside. I didn't have my phone with me, and no one was answering the door. I tried throwing small pebbles at the window but that didn't work either. So there I was in my PJ's outside, without shoes, and cold! I ran down the street to keep the blood going and went to a friend's house, hoping they'd be awake or more responsive than at my place haha. I knocked on the window that I thought was my friend's room, but I'm guessing that I guessed wrong or he wasn't awake, or something. I went back to the front and just knocked on the door, and thankfully his dad happened to be awake. So he opens the door and there I am standing in my PJ's feeling stupid, but I was so glad to go inside somewhere warm! Anyway I eventually got back into the house, and headed to the airport a couple hours later heh. Well I thought I'd share that story with you all lol.


Imagine David Archuleta running down your street in the middle of the night. Hahahaha

If Cook was with him, they could do this:



Follow him on Twitter: @DavidArchie

2 comments:

Arli 4:45 PM  

Haha if ever Archie happens to pass by in his pajamas outside, Haha i'd kidnap him. Kidding. XDD

the oh my heck tweet was great. Hush cats XDD

yumi 4:50 PM  

noisy cats. tsk tsk. hahahhaha

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP