Powered by Blogger.

I'm no Leigh Botts

>> Wednesday, June 24, 2009

THE Beverly Cleary Tweeted me.

Take note. I didn't tweet her, nor direct a message to her. All I did was to take a Twitter test.



Yes I am a proud reader!



OH I LOVE YOU BEVERLY CLEARLY. I really want to meet you now and have all of my BC books signed.



Why the hell am I suggesting Facebook? Yes, I have a Facebook account already. GO ADD ME DALI.

She's one cool old lady. She's not afraid of technology!



This is seriously starting to become a "Dear Mr. Henshaw" moment. I love it.

THE LIST OF BOOKS THAT BEVERLY HAS WRITTEN:
RAMONA BOOKS
[x] Beezus and Ramona
[x] Ramona the Pest
[x] Ramona the Brave
[x] Ramona and her Father (thanks to Jocel for this!)
[x] Ramona and Her Mother
[x] Ramona Quimby, Age 8 (my first Beverly Cleary book!)
[ ]Ramona Forever
[ ]Ramona's World
[ ]The Ramona Quimby Diary

HENRY BOOKS
[x] Henry Huggins
[ ] Henry and Ribsy
[x] Henry and Beezus
[ ] Henry and the Clubhouse
[ ] Henry and the Paper Route
[ ] Ribsy

WANT: Henry Huggins Audio. Because because Neil Patrick Harris read it. HOMAHGAH.

RALPH BOOKS
[x] The Mouse and the Motorcycle
[x] Runaway Ralph
[x] Ralph S. Mouse

LEIGH BOOKS
[x] Dear Mr. Henshaw
[x] Strider

Other books
[x] Muggie Maggie
[x] Socks
[ ] Ellen Tebbits
[ ] Ottis Spofford
[x] Emily's Runaway Imagination
[x] Mitch and Amy
[ ] Lucky Chuck
[ ] A Girl from Yamhill
[ ] My Own Two Feet

I'm no Leigh Botts but I am Yumi Pitargue, a proud fan of Newberry Award Winner BEVERLY CLEARY!

2 comments:

strawberryreverie 4:12 PM  

ooohh, awesome! i thoroughly enjoyed reading her ramona books. :D

Aileen 12:28 PM  

Haha! wow that's cool! XD

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP