Powered by Blogger.

we're not gonna come down, down off of these clouds

>> Monday, May 18, 2009

Two more videos!

Heroes - Hear us sing along with the back-up vocals "We are still standing!!!" Forgive our out-of-tune singing/screaming. We couldn't hear ourselves with the overwhelming music.




You Can


The crappy videos are in my Multiply. I have more Cookie videos because it was late when I realized that I could take videos using my phone, since the digicam was running low on memory.

Oh, the following links are locked for contacts. Ehehe.
1. Waiting on Yesterday - Archie
2. Declaration - Cookie
3. Bar-Ba-Sol - Cookie
4. Come Back To Me - Cookie
5. A Daily AntheM - David Cook and David Archuleta


Tia wrote an article about her experience. Check it out at the wmn.ph website! She immortalized my name and Chikai's. =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP