Powered by Blogger.

season 8 is over, but the celebration isn't.

>> Thursday, May 21, 2009

ADAM OR KRIS?



I vote for Kradam. I started off as a Lambchop fan then gained favorites during the course of the season. All I wanted was a Kradam finals. And I got it.


May the winner of American Idol please raise his hand.

Just click on the link because you might kill me if I post the spoiler. But I'm guessing all of you watched the 8am show, Manila time. Hehehe

AND YOUR AMERICAN IDOL IS...

*FLAILS*

3 comments:

Aileen 1:07 AM  

Aww I actually wished that Adam would have at least won. But it's AI, so I guess Kris deserves it too! :D

Marla 9:51 AM  

haha :D i really go for adam, too bad he didn't win :( but he's still the best for me :D

yumi 9:53 AM  

@marla, it's actually more advantageous for adam when he didn't get the title. He has actually more exposure than Kris! :P

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP