Powered by Blogger.

on philippine grounds

>> Tuesday, May 12, 2009

OH GOSH THE DAVIDS ARE HERE ALREADY. Cookie arrived around 1PM, while Archie at 330 PM. I AM TOTALLY FLAILING RIGHT NOW.

Both Davids were mobbed by the fans and the media. It's an overflow of love for the Davids! Little D was engulfed by the people who went to the airport to meet him; you couldn't see him in the sea of people. Hahaha Poor bb.



LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA. I can't concentrate on my work anymore. 4 nights to go and I'll wake up to an awesome and epic DAVID-DAVID MUSICAL EXPERIENCE.

WHO IS EXCITED? I AM!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Arli 11:52 AM  

Think about it...
malapit na lang sila sa atin ngayon...nasa Philippines na silaaaa....AUUUGHHHH Excited na ako! XD

Marla 1:43 PM  

wow. you will going to watch the concert?:)

yumi 1:52 PM  

marla, yes i am!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP