Powered by Blogger.

useless facts

>> Thursday, April 16, 2009

BASIC
Name: Naomi Pitargue
Birthplace: Lying-in hospital in Manila. It's non-existent already.
Ancestry: Uhh. I dunno.
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Nicknames: Yumi. Yawmee. Mi. Sandra, Sam and Sophia call me "Teacher You and Me."

WHAT'S YOUR?
biggest fear: Rapists. :))
strength/weakness: I'm good at procrastinating. That's both a strength and a weakness. hahaha
worst habit: zoning out.
favorite holiday: New Year

Random Randomness
ever been in a car crash?: No.
have you ever had a crush on a teacher?: He wasn't my teacher, but yeah. And he was gay. =))
do you have any phobias?: Rocking chairs. Seriously.
what do you do as soon as you walk in the house?: kick off my shoes. haha
if you weren't straight, what kind of the same sex person would you do?: Adam lambert. He's gay, so if I'll turn gay, I'd do Lambert. =)) labo. But srsly, I won't do anybody just for the heck of it.

DO YOU?
fall in love easily?: No.
like pickles?: No. I take em out in burgers.
prefer to know everything about your significant other or be?: He's entitled to his own secrets.
regularly surprise?: Do i regularly surprise what?
have any pet peeves/irritations?: I hate people who chew with their mouth open or don't put their utensils together after eating.

Favorites
Color: white. blue. red. orange. light yellow.
gum: I rarely eat gum.
word: I have a lot eh.
flower: Tulips

back in the day
age at first kiss?: None yet. These lips are untouched. :))
When did you fall in love for the first time: none yet.
When was your first life defining moment: When I went to college. :))
Who Is Your Longest Friend & How Long: Sonshine peeps. I've known them since I was in grade school.

Let's Think Ahead
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Finish my damn worksheets.
Who are you going to ask out next: Chikai. =)) When we go watch 17 again.
Drinking: I'll still be drinking water. hahaa
What happens after graduation: Well this is in the past already. I got a job. :))

Recent past
What were you doing at midnight last night: Sleeping. I slept right after watching AI.
When was the last time you laughed hard: Over lunch today.
Who was the last person that told you they love you: Mom.
What was the first thing you thought when you woke up yesterday morning: I must go to work early for AI. hahhaha

Space Filler
Have you ever fired a gun: Gun for a video game, pwede na ba yon? Or a water gun?
Do you like sports: OH HELL YEAH.
Are you too shy to ask someone out: Asking someone out is for guys. heloooo.
Favorite Month: December
Who...?:Who are you anyway.
Where did you go for your first date and who was it with: Date. errrm. None.
Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen: Haven't been a bridesmaid yet.
Who did you see in concert first: I can't remember. Let's just rephrase the question. The last concert I've watched is Michael Johns' concert.
Who was your favorite teacher: Sir Badong Bernal. Learned loads from him.
who is the first person you call when you have a bad day: None. I rant on my blog.
Who do you think about most: Lately it's AI and Wicked and Adam Lambert. =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP