Powered by Blogger.

twit twit

>> Friday, April 24, 2009

That's it. I gave in to the fad. I'm finally on Twitter.

Top five reasons why I signed in to Twitter:
1. AI people are there: Archuleta, Castro, Brooke, Seacrest, Abdul
2. Microblogging is addicting
3. Celebrities update it themselves, and not their PR agents
4. You can customize the wallpaper of your page (Mine is Spring Awakening!)
5. You can twit using your phone (haven't tried it though)

I'm still waiting for Josh Groban to get a Twitter account.

So if you're on Twitter, add me up. My username is bloowind.

Blue Wind. My favorite scene from Spring Awakening
Bloo. There's an existing bluewind account already. I couldn't think of another username, so I just changed the spelling of blue. Besides, I love Bloo from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends. I'm crazy in the Bloo way.

So, what are you doing?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP