Powered by Blogger.

sound the bells

>> Sunday, April 12, 2009

Earlier today, in my hometown of Basel, surrounded by a small group of close friends and family, Mirka and I got married. It was a beautiful spring day and an incredibly joyous occasion.

Mr. and Mrs. Roger Federer wish all of you a Happy Easter weekend.

Love,
Roger



Dear Roger,

Thank you for FINALLY marrying Mirka. I have been looking forward to this news for a long time. Congratulations to you, to Mirka and your baby!

Love,
Yumi

P.S. Please win a Grand Slam this year.


Hahahahahahahahahahaha Haaay Feddy bear.

1 comments:

Arli 12:12 PM  

When I read this I was like ---> :O

Haha wow he's married na? That's cool! XD Congrats to the King. 8D

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP