Powered by Blogger.

I feel like I'm 17 again

>> Saturday, April 25, 2009



I love this picture of me and Chikai. We had the whole afternoon to watch 17 Again and fangirl over Zac Efron. The movie is so High School Musical minus the singing. The dancing and the basketball are there. Prepare to see some Zac hotness.

I decided to paint my nails Alexis Grace dark red. However, the nail polish I bought fooled me. It said it was deep red, but when I started painting my nails, it turned out to be fuschia. And I need Adam Lambert badly because I fail at this nail painting. The polish is uneven on my nails, it's so ugly. Hahaha

You gotta check out the brand of my nail polish. It's "Mwah," but what definitely pwns all nail polish is the names of the shades.

James Yam
John Lloyd Blues
Brad Pink
Antonio Lavanderas
Piolo Pastel
Mark Herrust
Diether O'Cooper
Jericho Rose
Greenier Castillo
Orlando Blue
Sam Milky

I got the Johnny Dep Red. THIS IS FULL OF WIN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP