Powered by Blogger.

all these heroes come and go but the davids are coming to save the day

>> Saturday, April 04, 2009

IT. IS. HAPPENING.



VIP SEATS BABY!!!!! Chikai, Tia and I are officially going nuts over the tickets. I think it's a sweet deal because we are a few seats away from the Platinum section, which costs around PhP6000+.

Cook and Archuleta tickets are still on sale. You have to reserve/buy now because tickets are getting sold out.

TITANIUM: - As much as I would love to get front row seats, there is no way that I'm paying PhP12,000 for a ticket. I might consider if it's a Josh Groban concert. hahaha
PhP 12,425.00

PLATINUM: - We're on the same row as the Platinum ticket-holders. hahahaha
PhP 6,215.00

VIP: - THIS IS WHERE WE'RE GOING TO SIT!!!
PhP 3,625.00

GOLD: - Free seating. You'll get to sit, but first come, first served.
PhP 2,075.00

SILVER: - No seats, you'll stand all throughout the concert. Boo you if the person in front of you is tall. ahah
PhP 625.00

BRONZE: - I wonder if you'll still be able to see the Davids on stage.
Php 315.00

More details here.


AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SUPERFLAIL!!! I am too excited!

4 comments:

Arli 1:36 PM  

TWELVE THOUSAND?! I think I'm going to faint.
Haha thanks for the info!! Bibili na ako ng ticket! Ahhhh!!

VIP ang hanggang kaya ko lang siguro. Haha! See you there ate yumi!

yumi 4:56 PM  

OMG TELL ME IF YOU GET TICKETS. Let's meet up!

hahah Di ko rin afford ang 12k. Di ako mahihimatay sa Davids, kundi sa gastos. hahahaha

Arli 5:28 PM  

Sure!! Woo Cant wait! MAn, 12K, for the super addicts lang yon! haha

yumi 8:30 AM  

di super addicts yung mga yon. super yaman. ahhahahaha

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP