Powered by Blogger.

pick your boat because it's a WHOLE NEW WORLD

>> Tuesday, March 24, 2009

a lot of boats

While waiting for the 3pm run of Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah last March 7, Jace and I went to Harbor Square to pass time. We left his mom and sister at the stuffed toy stall and took pictures of Manila Bay.

It's funny how the picture came out. Lucky for you, photos do not come with a smelling feature. The picture may suggest smell, but you will never know the real smell of the photo. The water looks so blue, clear and calm. The boats are parked like cars, taking up water area, floating serenely on Manila waters. I joked and asked Jace where he parked his yacht. He quipped, "It's somewhere there."

Soar

One in a while, white birds would swoop down and catch fish with their beaks. I tried to take a photo, but the white fowls were too fast for my finger-shutter reaction. The action would come in the middle of my continuous shots. I only caught one in its pre-meal action.

Not far away, the birds had competition to the fish. Men reeled in their fishing rods and waited for fish to be lured into their trap. If it was lunch for the birds, it was the same for the fishermen. Armed with tweed hats and different kinds of hooks and baits, they braved the afternoon sun and patiently sat on the cemented shores.

For a few hours, we soaked in the sun, had pictures saved in our memory cards, and were ready for an afternoon of laughs.





------

Nicked this from Eejay's multiply.

Place your iTunes on shuffle and the song titles will be your answers to the questions.

1) IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY...
You are mine by Third day

"Doesn't take much for my heart to break."

WEH. HAHAHAHA

2) WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Like My Mother Does by Kristy Lee Cook

If you're wondering, this comes from her new album. Anyway, back to my answer. Yeah, most of the time I'm like my mother. "I know I know I'm beautiful and strong." CHOS.

3) WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Moodswings by Charlotte Church

Eh? We all have moodswings. But isn't it weird for guys to have too much moodswings. Di kayo pini-PMS ano.

4) HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Something by The Beatles

Oo, basta yon. "Don't want to leave her noooow.." Sige lang.

5) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Flight to the Ford - Lord of the Rings OST

Fly lang daw at unahan ang orcs. :))

6) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Airegin by Miles Davis

I should be jazzy. Wooooo.

7) WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
What If by Jadon Lavik

"Would you love me more? I belong to you." WHY OF COURSE! =))

8) WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
The Fool On The Hill by The Beatles

...... :| =))

9) WHAT IS 2+2?
Joseph All the Time - Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat

Si Joseph nalang lagi. Di niyo manlang isipin yung sagot sa 2+2!!!

10) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Pinch Me by Barenaked Ladies

Kung si edlyn yan, I'll say, "Punch me" and she'll happily oblige. =))

11) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Make It Last Forever by Avalon

YUN YON EH.

12) WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Out of Space by Kasabian

In short, weirdo ang buhay ko.

13) WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
You're Still You - Josh Groban

I will be who I want to be. CHEEESSSYYY.

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
A Hard Hand to Hold by Ace Young

Sana magkahawak tayo ng kamay. Pero dapat matigas kamay mo. :| =))

15) WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Aurora by Lucia Micarelli

So out of this world parin.

16) WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
No One Mourns the Wicked - Wicked OST

wag naman. =))

17) WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Lullaby of Wind and Tree - Loquy

"Sing to me, ye-i-ye-i-yeh."

18) WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
All My Loving by the Beatles

"I'll pretend that I'm kissing, the lips that I'm missing." hHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

19) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
The Reivers Main Theme by John Williams

Ibig sabihin, imporante sila dahil sila ang main theme. WEH.

20) WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Body Board by Rockapella

Maging board ang body ko? Ayon sa aking music meme horoscope, wag akong pumunta ng beach.HAHHAHA

21) HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Show me Forgiveness by Bjork

"Show me forgiveness for losing faith in myself" OUCH. Uy, I like this song. It's not the usual whiny Bjork song.

22) WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Independence Day by Lil Rounds

Hahahahahaha so nagsisisi ako na nagdeclare si Aguinaldo ng independence day.

23) WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Tonight - West Side Story

Sana matawa ako tonight. We'll see.

24) WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Since I Found You by Christian Bautista.

HALA. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sino ka.

25) WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Heaven Help My Heart - Chess in Concert

Djosko, tulungan niyo po ang puso ko at nang ma-in lab ako. HAHAHAHA Dasal yan ni Dars eh!

26) WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
One Night Only - Dreamgirls OST

That one night na madiliiiim. =))

27) DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Good Golly Miss Molly by Little RIchard

So what does it mean? Good Golly, of course! or Good Golly, WHAT DO YOU THINK?? =))

28) IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
My Heart Would Know by Hank Williams

Hmmmm. Nung araw na...

29) WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance

"It was the roar of the crowd that gave me the heartache to sing." AHUHUHUHU. laslas. =))

30) WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
A Whole New World by Brad Kane and Lea Salonga

1 comments:

Ashen 9:50 PM  

don't you just love itunes shuffle surveys?! i love itunes shuffle surveys! xDD

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP