Powered by Blogger.

shoot

>> Monday, February 02, 2009

1. Epic match from Federer and Nadal. Awwwww, Roger cried during his speech. Don't worry, you still have Roland Garros, US Open and Wimbledon for the taking. You said you're not stopping at 13 and this is the year to match Sampras' record.


Photo by Getty Images


7-5, 3-6, 7-6, 3-6, 6-2. Five sets. Four hours. Two great players.


2. Had a photoshoot yesterday at La Mesa Eco Park. The place is very nice. And I recommend it to those who want to go nature tripping and do not want to travel far. The one thing that made me give the place a two thumbs up is the restroom. IT'S VERY CLEAN. I swear it doesn't stink at all. And the people are disciplined, they clean their trash as they go.

The shoot was fun, but I was conscious 80% of the time. Good thing I had Ralph and Miyo to join me in the frames. People who passed by our 2nd venue really stopped to watch. They stood there and stared at us.

Jihan's photos: 1 | 2 | 3
Jace's photos: 1 | 2
Photos from my cam taken by Cerz: locked for contacts. ahahaha I'm corny that way.

Teasers:






Row, row, row your boat!


I loff my fake eyelashes.

3 comments:

Arli 6:37 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Arli 7:02 PM  

Wow, Nadal and Federer played so great! At oo nga, kahit di nanalo si Fed, may mga iba pang laban. Pero sayang yung mga break points nya, nakatulong sana yun. Sabi ng tito ko po na avid fan din ni Federer, nung umiyak sya,kunwari sabi raw ni Fed, "it's all because of you!" tas titingin kay Nadal. Hehe xD

yumi 9:45 AM  

kelangan bumawi ni fed!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP