Powered by Blogger.

float back here!

>> Monday, February 16, 2009

When I heard the news that Doulos is on Philippine shores, I was OVERJOYED. I love this boat and buying books in a floating bookstore is the coolest thing ever.

I'm allotting part of my salary to go book crazy.

March 6-31, 2009
Pier 13, Manila


Let's relieve my Doulos insanity last year.


Just the mere sight of it gives me the tingling feeling of excitement.


This is just half of the books I purchased last year.


I still dream of being part of the team for at least 6 months. I bet it'll be one heck of an adventure. Serving others is the most fulfilling task, especially when you get paid in big smiles and appreciation.

See you there people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP