Powered by Blogger.

omj.

>> Sunday, January 11, 2009

1. The Galileo Head Office is now at the third floor of Goodwill Building. From our little office at the fifth floor, we hauled our computers, file cabinets and files to be with the Bel-Air center. The training room is now our new home. It's a very refreshing place and it really gives a clean vibe. I'm really thankful that we moved to the third floor because I really hate the fifth floor. The bathroom is filthy, cockroaches visit the hallway, and the lights do not illuminate the place. At the third floor, we have our own bathroom AND HELL IT'S SO CLEAN.


2. I was on a Lee Pace mode yesterday. I'm really disappointed with ABC for canceling Pushing Daisies. It's a really nice show, and I love Anna Friel's dresses. I watched Lee Pace's movie, "Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day." He played a penniless pianist who was in love with the lead role, Delysia, played by Amy Adams. They look adorable together.

I wiki'ed him and guess what, HE'S A JULLIARD GRADUATE. BFA REPREZENT!!! I looooove youuuuuuuu. He's an actor through and through. He can sing too!



AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I downloaded "Soldier's Girl," where Lee played a transvestite. OHOHO. This is shocking. This ain't the pie maker at all! AT ALL!!!!!!! I scanned the movie and I just had to take screen shots.

He's sooooo pretty.



I SWEAR THAT'S LEE PACE. Let's take another angle.



SEE!!!!! IT'S REALLY LEE PACE!!! Oh em gee.


3. I have a new tv series addiction. I blame Adi for this because she was the one who introduced me to "Privileged." The story is about Megan Smith, a Yale graduate who wanted to write about people who matter. She finds herself in Palm Beach, accepting the work as a tutor to two filthy rich high school kids, Rose and Sage.

I like this show because of the cute guys. HAHAHAHAHAH I like Will because he's a photographer and a tennis player. OH CAMON MY INTERESTS. There was one episode where the Bryan brothers (the top seeded doubles tennis players) guested in an episode. They were playing against each other, and Will was in the sides taking photos. Tennis + photography = LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE. I hope there's an episode where Will shows his tennis moves. Then I will love him forever.

I like Charlie, Megan's guy best friend. He's madly in love with her, but he doesn't want to jeopardize the friendship so he dates his co-worker. I don't like his girlfriend Mandy. SELOSA. TSSSSSSSSSS. Charlie is your surfer dude.

I HATE JACOB. Two timer. The moment he asked for Megan's number, I knew he'd be an ass.

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE MARCO, the resident gay chef at the Baker household. He has the authority to shush the twins, to give advice to Megan, to feed Will, and to impress Laurel. He's so funny and fabulous.

Megan: guess what, I have a boyfriend!
Marco: Oh I have one too!

I watched all thirteen episodes in the span of two days. Uh-oh. Now I have to wait for the 14th episode. Ehhhh. I want more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP