Powered by Blogger.

Abu Dhabi

>> Sunday, January 04, 2009

Oh thank goodness this is just an exhibition game. Issokay BBs. The Grand Slam is still yours for the taking. But please, please please, Feddy Bear. Win the Aussie Open, the Wimbledon and the US Open. I'm giving the French Open to Raffy BB.

I will fill this post with photos.

Presscon:


Aww aren't you the cutest, Rafa.


Federer: I missed you Rafa.
Nadal: I missed you more, Rog.



Game shots:
Nadal and Federer got game byes and advanced to the second round. A bye is an unfair advantage to top seeders. They get to sit their asses off while the other players go through the first round.

First round:
Davydenko vs Roddick: 6-4, 6-4
Murray vs Blake: 6-2, 6-2

Second round:
Murray vs Federer: 4-6, 6-2, 7-6 (6)
Nadal vs Davydenko: 6-2, 6-3


Oh loook! Nadal isn't in sleeveless! He still has the wedgies though. Mwehehe. I watched his game vs. Davydenko on live streaming and he was still scratching his butt.


FE-DE-RER! You're my Grand Slam Man. Look, he can still smile even when while playing


Even if you're so flushed and you have a wtf smile, I will put this photo. I don't care if you lost to Murray at 6-4, 5-7, 6-3, I will always prefer you to Murray. :)) Besides, this ain't a Grand Slam or an ATP Masters, so I'll forgive Murray for winning.



Tomorrow is the start of the Quatar Open. WIN IT FEDDY BEAR! Because you're my Grand Slam Man and you're getting better-er and you're the predator! What the hell am I saying? Just watch this video.




Photos courtesy of daylife.com

2 comments:

spellarli 2:57 PM  

The second photo killed me. Haha
Start na tomorrow. Let's cheer for the Fed and Rafa!

yumi 6:54 PM  

THEEEEZZ ESSS EEEEETTTTT!!!

Federer is always first. Saka na si Rafa. ahahahahaha

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP