Powered by Blogger.

to be with you

>> Friday, November 07, 2008

I'm being a little bit sentimental today. After a super giddy day yesterday (all thanks to Jake. I heart you from the bottom of my AI heart), one song from David Archuleta's album has tugged my heartstrings. "To Be With You" has a very nice melody and it catches the whole emotion of missing someone.

I was blog hopping from the links on my blog when I realized that I'm missing one person. This person used to be a regular blogger then poof, this person disappeared without a trace. This person had been a very good blog friend. Then all emotions escalated, then I started to miss a lot of people.

People come and go. There are people to keep, there are people that you have to let go. But they will always be remembered.



To Be With You
David Archuleta
Lyrics from SnarkyArchies

I've been alone so many nights now
And I've been waiting for the stars to fall

I keep holding out for what I don't know
To be with you
Just to be with you

So here I am, staring at the moon tonight
Wondering how you look in this light
Maybe you're somewhere thinking about me, too
To be with you... there's nothing I wouldn't do

And I can't imagine two worlds spinning apart,
Come together eventually
And when we finally meet I'll know it's right
I'll be at the end of my restless road
But this journey, it was worth the fight
To be with you

Just to be holding you for the very first time,
Never letting go
What I wouldn't give to feel that way

Oh, to be with you
And I can't imagine two worlds spinning apart,
Come together eventually

And when you're standing here in front of me
That's when I know that God does exist
'Cause he will have answered every single prayer
To be with you

Just to be with you, yeah



In case you're wondering, Archuleta's album isn't released yet. I'm just one big fan who has her sources and was able to get the tracks before the big release. :P Don't worry, I'll still be buying the album when it comes out next week. I'm on full support for the AI7 contestants. Do get Archie's album, you'll get a better version of his AI excellence. If you think he's already great during the show, wait till you hear his album. You'll see the maturity in his musicality, having written two songs, and trying out different song arrangements.

I quote Trish, "David Archuleta's album is made of win."

2 comments:

Ashen 2:43 PM  

that is a fan. x]

i used to only support archuleta in AI but i haven't followed him after that.

yumi 11:59 PM  

i'm following almost all of the contestants. haha *points to self* one deranged fan. hahaha

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP