Powered by Blogger.

"As you walk on by, will you call my name?"

>> Wednesday, November 19, 2008

It was the best 11 songs of my life.

Michael Johns was a rockstar and he rocked the whole TriNoma. The moment the band went up the stage and the drummer banged his sticks together to signal the beat, everyone went NUTS. It was crazy amazing. Such love and support for the schmexy Australian.

Magic happened when he started singing. He didn't miss a note, people loved every second of it, and the band was fired up. Michael was sweating it out, but he didn't care. I'm sure he was having a wonderful time. He said so himself!

I am truly having a blast here in Manila. The people have been so warm and friendly. They love American Idol and MUSIC. Man is this country a music mad place.


Gaaaaaah. He actually indulged us with two more songs. After the 9th song (We Will Rock You/ We Are The Champions), people were shouting "Mooore!" Of course we wanted more, 9 songs ain't enough! He ended the night by singing "Come Together" by The Beatles. THAT WAS FRIGGIN' AMAZING.

I can't believe he came to the Philippines. I can't believe I got to watch him.








I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT TO HUG HIM. AND HAVE A PHOTO WITH HIM. jhsfpaiuh45pqu3h5pudhpsfughpsurthphaaaaahahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Forgive me for I don't have a scanner. Actually I do, but I couldn't find the installer. hahahaha I just took a photo of it. :P Photo courtesy of Picture City, who gave out free photos. :)



I've said this a million times and I'm saying it again. HE SMELLS SO DARN GOOD. He gives the best warm fuzzly big hugs.

WHOHOOOOO! *flails* Who said I've moved on from my American Idol craze?!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP