Powered by Blogger.

goodbye

>> Wednesday, October 08, 2008

... to 12 inches of my hair.

I was looking through the 1x1 photos that were gathering dust in my drawer. Some of them dated back to 2nd year high school, the only year that I had my hair cut short. From 3rd year high school, I always had my hair long. The shortest I got was just above the shoulders.

Until now.

I gave myself a dare and went to the hairdresser to have a hair cut. Major hair cut. I put all of my trust (and hair) to Mr. Yani and told him that I wanted a new look.

He enjoyed himself and cut a large chunk of my hair. Goooodbye my lover, goodbye my friend. You have been the one, you have been the one for meeeee. I was glued to the magazine I was reading and wanted to give myself a surprise. I only scrutinized my new look when the Mr. Yani put down the scissors and gave me a mirror.



Oh my god. I just had a haircut.

All 12 inches of my hair was on the floor, no longer a part of me. In a few minutes, it was swept and thrown into the trash can. Booohoo, I will miss you. I can't remember the last time I had a trim. Today was a subtraction.

I feel so light. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP