Powered by Blogger.

christmas chairman

>> Monday, October 27, 2008

Our graphic artist, Edgar was appointed (rather, bullied ahahah) by us to be our Christmas party chairman. During one of our meetings, he presented the themes for our "Secret Santa."

The PD Team helped him in choosing the overall theme. Since it's the Olympic season, we decided to use that as this year's special event. Last year it was 90s. Now, we're going sporty!

I don't know yet who I'll be BECAUSE EDGAR HASN'T GIVEN OUT THE NAMES. (oo, nagpaparinig ako hahaha) The Secret Santa themes are sooo difficult, I have to look for gifts that will not give away my identity. But secretly, I want to get the Spanish Tennis Player. Hahah

I recorded his whole reporting, complete with our comments and teasing. Of course, my voice is the most audible, because I was the one holding the camera.


chairman from yumi pitargue on Vimeo.

I can't wait for our Christmas party. We're going to dress up as our chosen athlete. I really want the tennis player so I can dress up as Nadal, complete with wedgie shorts. =))

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP