Powered by Blogger.

5TH US OPEN TITLE!!

>> Tuesday, September 09, 2008

FEDDY BEAR! FEDDY BEAR! FEDDY BEAR!

*jumps around and flails*

CHENCHEN-CHE-CHE-CHE-CHE-CHENCHEN BANANA!!!

Today is a good day, despite my baon dripping all over the mrt floor (ehehewwww).

5th straight US OPEN grand slam baby!!!!


Photo by Rob Loud from usopen.org


Three straight sets! 6-2, 7-5, 6-2! Oh sweet victory!



I'll just watch the replay (if ever studio 23 shows a replay during the weekends) because I don't have lovely cable! hahaha Besides, the game was at 5 am and I would still be dreaming of the game at that time.

Congratulations Feddy Bear! You're still the FedEx of the US Open! Federer still has the spunk and class of the tennis court. He had a bad start, but looks like he's going to have a sweet sweep at the end of the year! GO FEDDY!






"I had a couple of tough Grand Slams this year ... so to take this one home is incredible," Federer said. "It means the world to me."

You winning the US Open grand slam also means the world to us! All of us Feddy fans!

*goes out celebrating*

Btw, my tita is off to Spain for a vacation. Ohhh please please please bring me home a Rafa jacket! :)) (as if she reads my blog. tsss)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP