Powered by Blogger.

water

>> Saturday, August 09, 2008

I miss swimming.



I miss the water passing through my body as I glide through it.
I miss the bubbles forming from my nostrils as I exhale a final breath before taking a new set of oxygen molecules for my strokes.
I miss turning my head to the side for a breath intake.
I miss counting the laps I need to do before I hit the jacuzzi.
I miss the solitude of the pool area.
I miss the pin lights reflecting on the water surface, like stars floating on water.
I miss the gasping of air, after pushing myself to take extra laps.
I miss the hot showers after an hour of swimming.
I miss the time I make so that I can swim.
I miss the exercise.

I miss swimming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP