Powered by Blogger.

Shrug

>> Sunday, August 03, 2008

A page from Cindy's diary:

I will never get along with those guys. It's the lifestyle and the values that they have. I can't do what they enjoy doing, it's not my attitude. I don't really care when they go out or they invite me. I think it's just a matter of courtesy when they invite me. I don't even want to go; because if I do, I'd make ways to be present.

I don't even bother to make excuses anymore.

Sayang lang panahon ko. I don't think I can learn from them.

It's like it's an obligation to be like them, which I can't. The best way to deal with this issue is to stay away. That way I don't get involved in any issue, any story, or any possible consequence.

It's not they they're bad company. I just can't relate to their "gatherings."

I write alone. I am not lonely, I enjoy the silence and solitude of the night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP