Powered by Blogger.

ai icons!

>> Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm on a vacation leave today. No work is on my mind and I finally got a hold on photoshop again. Photoshop for personal uses; not for work, mind you.

I was in the mood for some serious photoshopping, I made four AI7 icons. YAY!

1. 2. 3. 4.


My personal favorites are two and three. Photos are mostly taken from the AI tour program. The last one is from a shoot they did for Guitar Hero (they were dressed in 70s wear. hahaha) Some of the photos from the first icon came from fans during meet and greets.

I'm still in love with this season of American Idol. And yay to David Cook for choosing the Philippines as his first solo tour place! Start to save up for this big concert!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP