Powered by Blogger.

kulot blog

>> Tuesday, July 15, 2008

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!

Josh groban will be having his own blog!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

http://joshgrobanblog.tumblr.com/

There are no entries yet, but I'll be visiting regularly to check if kulot has posted. I even subscribed to the RSS feed. hahahaha

Taken from FOJG:

"Hey everyone! So much has happened and so much is coming up that I want a new way to keep in touch with you and let you know whats going on. I'm going to start a blog. Please be kind, I'm new at this but I hope we have fun with it. I'll make my first video post soon!"

-Josh


sdih3059pihspdifghspdifhypw3oi4hwpihihaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP