Powered by Blogger.

Dreaming of Tennis

>> Saturday, July 05, 2008

I was bored this afternoon. In connection to the Wimbledon season (it's the finals already!), I decided to go camwhoring.

I'm gonna get kicked out from the games because I'm not wearing the white fashion. The All English Club requires all players to wear white. It has been a tradition for Wimbledon to carry that fashion.

Anyway, I borrowed Dad's tennis racket and wore my blue tennis dress. Just imagine that I came from a tennis match. HAHAHAHAHAHA



Tonight will be the finals for the women's singles. The sisters, Venus and Serena Williams, will play for the title. I'm more of a Venus fan than a Serena fan. Serena's kinda intimidating because of her large muscles. mwehehe

For the men's finals, it'll be Federer versus Nadal. It's like watching the French Open all over again. But if Nadal is the King of Clay, I just wish that Federer defends his title as the King of Grass. Give Nadal French Open, but for Wimbledon, give it to Federer. Fed should win his 6th straight win. ALL FOR FED! All for the preppy!



Federer looks so classy in his gold cardigan. I love it!

2 comments:

cielo 11:07 PM  

hi yumi, you are really pretty in this tennis outfit...

yumiskee kulitskee 11:10 PM  

awww thanks cielo!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP