Powered by Blogger.

coke

>> Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ang love life ko ay parang coke.



























ZERO.


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! You the best Ichie! Best joke evarrrr! And I can sooo relate to this.


And oh, David Archuleta will so win this thing. I know everyone's on the DC side, but based on the performances, I'm going for Baby D.

First round - Even if I love Cookie's song and his performance (Great way to start the show pumpin'!), my jaw just dropped on Archie's song. Wonderful vocals from the two Davids. I love them both. First round goes to Baby D.
Second round - Still David Archuleta. But DC was good too.
Third round - I still would've given it to DA, but because he sang Imagine already before, I felt like I was just watching a performance from the top 24. The notes became predictable, I even sang along. My third round goes to Cookie for picking a tear-jerking song.

And for the win, it'll go to... David. =))

Seriously, I don't know who will win based on votes. Both have been strong since the beginning and their fans have always saved them from being in the bottom 3. Now that there's no bottom 3 anymore, it's a 50-50 percent chance of winning. DC is sellable, because he's versatile and more mature. DA is the adorable one and can get millions and millions of screaming little fan girls. If you put DA with the age group of the teen idols (Miley Cyrus, Lindsay Lohan, Jonas Brothers), he's gonna kill their careers. David A is way way way way WAAAAAAAAAAAY better than those famous teens. I mean it's a bad idea to put Jonas Brothers in the finale. puhleeze, they're not of the same level as the top 12! I'm blabbing, aren't I? Yes, I am.

Anyway, I'm happy for both. And it's gonna break my heart if one doesn't win it. I'll be happy for one David and sad for the other. Ah well, we'll see how my heart will handle the results tomorrow.

8 AM! stay awake people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP