Powered by Blogger.

cheyenne kimball - hanging on (actually it's more of a jason post)

>> Thursday, April 10, 2008

Cheyenne Kimball dated Jason Castro. Yes, the Jason Castro of American Idol, the guy with the cute blue eyes, the contestant in dreads.

Jenn, Trish and I found pictures of him in his fansite, kissing a girl. I went on a research spree, and found out that they were together. I don't know how long they were together, and it didn't matter anymore.

According to the wonderful Wikipedia, Jason was featured in Cheyenne's video, "Hanging On," and during the shoot, they were already a couple. She had a reality tv show, where Jason's face was also seen in a couple of episodes. Now that the guy in dreads is famous, his little showbiz secret is out.

Here's Cheyenne's video. Jason's exposure starts at the 2-minute mark.

Trish: wow how fun is that? jason frolicking in a blooming field. =))

Then the grumble part begins at 2:21. Poker faces, READY!!!

Before you all go "KILL, KILL, KILL!!!" Put down your fists. Because they're not together anymore. When I googled their names, here's what I saw.

Cheyenne was Jason Castro's girlfriend. Emphasis on the WAS. Ok, you can all now heave a sigh of relief. Sooo far, there aren't any rumors of a girlfriend -- unless you would consider the fanfics of Jamiele.

Jameiele = Jason and Ramiele

Ahahahaha, yes I know. The Ramiele Malubay of American Idol is linked to the Jason Castro.

Anyway, back to the video. I'll just provide a link because the person who uploaded this video disabled embedding. Pffft. So if you're not really a fan of Jason, then don't bother clicking. But if you love Jason as he would say "I love you too," then go ahead and click this link.

I'll leave you with two cute pictures of him.

1. Courtesy of rickey.org


jenn: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Trish: i love you too jason =))
Trish: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS


2. Jason Castro online. Looovely top!



P.S. I noticed that my blogs are about American Idol. I need to get a life. hahahaha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP