Powered by Blogger.

from jellydoodledoo

>> Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Donut tagged me in Multiply. I've been answering surveys almost every day. I bet the people are already fed up with all the updates from me that are pointless. They're fun to answer. I'll make blogspot a dumpsite again of the excess surveys.

Rule 1:
If you opened this you GOTTA take it.

Rule 2:
You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks

Rule 3:
Only answer truthfully

"Who was your last?"

LAST PERSON.

1.Had a beer with: I don't drink beer.
2.Went to the movies with? Mom. Step up 2
3 .Went to the mall with? Mom. Last sunday.
4.Talked on the phone with? Telephone, gosh I can't remember. Most probably, Angge. :P
5.Made you laugh? Total Eclipse of my Heart. :))
6.You hugged? Mom.
7.You yelled at? Can't remember.

WOULD YOU RATHER...?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue: Nada. Nose siguro.
2. Be serious or be funny? Funny naman!
3.Drink whole or skim milk? Whole. :) Don't need skim.
4. Die in a fire or get shot? get shot to the heart. I want to die instantly.

ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

1.Sun or moon? Sun. We need the heat.
2. Winter or Fall? Fall.
3. Left or right? Right.
4. Sunny or rainy? Sunny on a Christmasy season.
5. Peach or pear? Peach!
6. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl. Pinoy style ang cut!
7. Do You Cook? Only pasta. :))
8. Current mood? Reflective.

IN THE LAST WEEK HAVE YOU...

1. Kissed someone? Kiss-kiss, no. kiss, parents. More of beso.
2. Sang? I always sing in the shower. :))
3. Been hugged? Yeah.
4. Danced Crazy? I always do that too.
5. Cried? ah no.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP