Powered by Blogger.

Imagine David

>> Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I'm sorry to ruin your birthday Josh, but someone has taken over your throne for the best rendition of "Imagine."

My heart goes to David Archuleta for this season of American Idol. I've never been so crazy about a contestant. This will be the first time.

His version of Imagine made my knees wobble. My jaw literally dropped. I squealed and screamed "I LOVE YOUUUU!!!" in front of the TV. I hope my screams would fly all the way to America.

He has talent. His voice is a genius. He is an angel.

Thank you to Vit, I am now an arch angel.

I have no words for this kid. All I can say is "oh. my. god."

Dude, you have to see these videos. These are pre-Idol videos. See how good he is.

1. Imagine is his favorite song. He sang Imagine when he was 13 on TV.




If you think it's brilliant, you're gonna love his Idol version. Thank you to the person who did a quick upload of it. The arrangement is wonderful. I'm so gonna get mad at America if they don't make David the American Idol.



2. plus points for him! He plays the piano so damn well.



I would LOOOOOOVE to post all David videos here just to show how great he is. Fine, I'll post one last. Before that, read my ym convo with Trish. Imagine this in font size 27.

Trish: ano to panlaban kay josh?
yumipitz: actually i don't know who to choose na
yumipitz: ang ganda ng version
Trish: oh my god yumi
Trish: oh
Trish: my
Trish: god
Trish: panlaban nga kay josh
yumipitz: HE'S DOOMED
Trish: oh joooooosssshhhhhhh... you've got competition
Trish: SHIT!!!!
Trish: MY HEART!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trish: THAT VOICE!
Trish: *DIES*
Trish: i want to hug daviiiiid
yumipitz: I WANT TO MARRY HIM
yumipitz: OOOPS
yumipitz: WRONG SENTENCE
yumipitz: =))
Trish: OH MY
Trish: JOOOOOOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Trish: (he's right here beside me, lagot ka yums)
Trish: YUMI
Trish: DO YOU REALIZE
Trish: THAT HE COULD BE
Trish: THE NEXT
Trish: JOSH GROBAN!?!?!
yumipitz: YES.
yumipitz: I CAN SEE HIS FUTURE AS A SINGER
Trish: OH MY GOD!
Trish: OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!

And for the video.

3. Oh holy night. I know it's late for a Christmas song, but for a David, the song's gonna be timeless.



I can't wait for his album to come out because I'm sooooooooo going to buy one.

2 comments:

tzie 9:04 AM  

he is good.:)

dak 10:19 AM  

they said, loving david archuleta's like loving God. hahaha... because everybody loves him. LOL.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP