Powered by Blogger.

a day in school

>> Saturday, February 16, 2008

To veer my mind away from the very sad news I received a few days ago, I took out my camera and raided my toy cabinet. My Playmobile set is still in tiptop shape so I asked them to model for me. They were patient enough to help me with my photography, since I didn't have other people to shoot. They're people too, only in plastic. That will do.


Wanna go for a ride?


back to school! another day in the life of a mentor


The rest of the pictures are in my flickr. You can also check my deviant art.

2 comments:

stepanya 12:44 AM  

ganda ng playmobile mo!! garden lang yung ganyan ko huhu.

yumiskee kulitskee 1:59 PM  

meron ka rin?!? join forces tayo dali! para magkaron ng baong friends yung playmobile mo :P

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP