Powered by Blogger.

more curliness

>> Wednesday, December 05, 2007

In connection to the curly-haired Lee in yesterday's post, there's another one I like. Not really crush, he's just my favorite in the tv show, Kid Nation by CBS.

Michael was one of the kids who was given a gold star. In the show, gold stars are given to kids who have done something to build a better Bonanza City. I've liked him since the start of the show because when he speaks, everyone listens. And he speaks with sense. He can make his fellow kids feel better, calm down difficult situations, and make important decisions.

The curly hair MAY be a coincidence, but I think the hair adds to the character and spunk of a person. :P



Three kulots in a row. I wonder who's next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP