Powered by Blogger.

Flickr me this, Flickr me that

>> Monday, December 31, 2007



With the birth of my new baby Joshua (no, not that kind of baby, nitwit), I decided to join Flickr.

Fine, I'll elaborate. Joshua is my new Nikon d40, the most expensive thing I have ever purchased in my whole life. I bought it three days ago in the ever-famous Hidalgo St. in Quiapo and I have taken almost 400 photographs.

The cat in the photograph is Garfield. That's Dad's new pet, a stray cat who found it's shelter outside our doorstep. He's been a very helpful model. He just sat there and posed while I kept on clicking. A well-behaved cat, but could be very noisy during meals.

www.flickr.com/photos/yumipitz

That's my Flickr page. I haven't posted much, and I'm still trying to figure out how to post in Flickr groups. Haha

1 comments:

edden 4:16 PM  

nice naman yumi, a Nikon d40! wicked! :) and it has a name pa, o. JOSHua. hehe.

:)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP