Powered by Blogger.

2007 Choscars

>> Tuesday, December 18, 2007





Wala lang. No connection whatsoever to the post I'm making today. Feel ko lang siya ilagay dahil nasa wish list ko yan. DVD of Josh Groban's Awake. But I think that's the special UK version. Whichever, I want them both. :))






So back to the real post. I nicked this from Thirdy's friendster.

2007 Yumi Choscars (term copyrighted by the Donya Vit. :P )

1) BUDDY OF THE YEAR?
To the bloomies of my life: Trish, Jenn, Martha, Chikai, Mea, Ia, Angge, Ian, Cheska. A week without them is the end of me. haha

2) LIFETIME SERVICE AWARD (longest friend)
Regi. Oh the days of shorts and high socks.

3) NEWCOMER AWARD - COOLEST NEWEST FRIEND?
The people from the forums.

3) HIGHEST POINT OF THE YEAR?
Love Hopes, March 17. It's a 60s year for me!

4) LOWEST POINT OF THE YEAR?
October. I don't want to elaborate anymore. No, it's not the Josh Groban concert.

5) BEST HOLIDAY?
Christmas and New Year

6) YOUR SONG FOR 2007?
Thankful by Josh Groban

So for tonight we pray for
What we know can be.
And on this day we hope for
What we still can't see.
It's up to us to be the change
And even though we all can still do more
There's so much to be thankful for.


7) best movie FOR 2007?
Oh golly, there are a lot.
Children's movie: Enchanted
Filipino movie: Batanes
Play turned movie: Sweeney Todd (even if I haven't watched this) and History Boys

8) WHO DID YOU SPEND VALENTINES WITH AND WHERE?
I can't remember. Most probably I was with my parents.

9) WHAT WERE YOU FOR HALLOWEEN?
My usual crazy self at home. Screaming "Happy Halloween!!" all over YM.

10) RESTAURANT OF THE YEAR?
It's not a restaurant. Place to eat: Casa San Pablo.

11) KISS OF THE YEAR?
None. =)) I prefer to keep my lips sacred for now.

12) BEST DECISION MADE THIS YEAR?
Uhhhh. The writing projects I accepted.

13) WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS FOR NEXT YEAR?
Take that master's degree baby!

14) MOST STUPID IDEA WHEN DRUNK?
I haven't been drunk :|

15) TV SHOW OF THE YEAR?
CSI parin. Kyle XY comes second.

16) MOST LOYAL FRIEND(s)?
Certain Block E people. :)

17) BIGGEST CHANGE OF THE YEAR?
Change in attitude towards... HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

18) NEW YEAR RESOLUTION?
Get that master's degree. MASTER'S DEGREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP