Powered by Blogger.

Sing Silently

>> Friday, November 23, 2007

Mimes are one of the best actors in the theater industry. They only have to rely on their facial and body expressions to relay a message. One cannot use his voice to show anger, sadness, or happiness.

Cerz showed me this video weeks ago when we were in Subic. The video she showed was short, so I searched for a full version online.

Meet Johan Lippowitz (real name David Armand), a mime famous for his interpretation of the song "Torn" by Natalie Imbruglia. He's really good at it, he was invited to perform it along with Natalie. Natalie was such a cool sport, she even learned the actions and mimed along with Johan on stage.



Here's another song, "Wherever I Lay My Hat Thats My Home" by Paul Young.



I've been watching these videos over and over again and they never fail to make me laugh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP